My name is James, and I am a Fantasy Footballaholic. I can't seem to get enough fantasy football, even during the entire offseason. Joining a dynasty league has certainly helped satisfy my cravings during spring and summer. I created this blog in the general hopes of creating sort of a fantasy football portfolio. I hope this will help pave the way for at least a part-time FF career publishing articles, consultation, rankings, etc. For that goal to come to fruition, I am attempting to create an ever increasing following of FF addicts, who enjoy my work and respect my advice. This blog is therefore not just a fun hobby, but also an application of sorts.

Feel free to leave your comments.

Monday, August 16, 2010

1000 Hits!


THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS WHO READ AND ENJOY MY BLOG!

According to my unique hit counter at the bottom of the blog, there have been over 1000 unique hits. Looking through my CQ counter, which is a free service that lists the details of what and who pulls up my blog address, only 66 of those hits are search engines. That is just under 1000 people who have directly and purposely accessed my blog, many through Footballdiehards.com (a highly recommended site for those of you who have not been there yet). Thank you for your support and continued access to the information I divulge. I will be publishing my Underrated, Sleeper, and Breakout players shortly. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unique Hit Counter

website hit counter
website hit counters